Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Family Vacation

Well, as you can see, we went on a bit of vacationing. Here we are at the Gold Mine tour. It was a blast! The kids had a great time watching the bat fly around as the tour guide was giving us a lesson 1,820 ft inside the mountain. Then, they had an even better time when we tried our hand at Gold Panning. It's the things that kids (and dad's) love to do best: play in the stream, play with mud, get wet, find treasure, and have a good time comparing who got the biggest piece of fool's gold.
Overall, our trip was GREAT (except for the hotel accommodations made by me). We saw the Great Sand Dunes, an Alligator farm, a gold mine, went fishing (caught many fish), saw the Royal Gorge, and went to the North Pole! It was a lot of driving, but I have time off and needed to make up for all the time I have missed.
Now, the kids are getting back into school and I need to go back to work soon. I would like to get a better job, but we will have to see how it goes. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey call me any time sent you an email dont know if its good mine is patlucero@comcast.net