Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Signal School!" or "Daddy's Gone Again?!"

Fort Gordon, Georgia is the home of Signal, and I am going to be here for a while. Not as long as previously thought, so that is good. I will update with a photo eventually. Of course, ORANGE is the official color of the Signal Corps, hence the font color.
Ok, is that better? Once again I am separated from my wonderful wife and family and quickly I realize again just how much my family (especially my wife) means to me. I miss them so much and have not even been gone a week. It is hard sometimes to go away to school, but it has to be harder to be the one that is left at home. The one that has to raise three kids, pay the bills, do all the chores that I normally do (not many), and take care of the house and the dogs. I do not envy her at all. I thank God everyday that He has blessed me with such a wonderfully understanding and kind woman to be my wife. I truly could not get by with out her. I love her so much, she is my Hero. I love you Melissa!

No comments: