I wish I could be home now to celebrate with you all! I recently had the priviledge of visiting one of Iraq's historical cites, the city of Ur. I'll show another photo of the Ziggurat. This place was really cool. I kept thinking to myself, "I bet Craigie and Katherine would love wandering around these ruins with me." I am sure they would. They are such great sports. They always are willing to do what dumb dad wants to do! I can't wait for Jack to get a little bigger so I can start including him on our adventures. Special thanks to all the people at Trinity who sent letters to me and my Soldiers. It took me quite a while to read all the letters and I am still handing out "Any Soldier" letters. Thanks for all your support! Have a great Thanksgiving and don't forget the Broncos play the Chiefs today!
If you can translate the sign, please let me know! I think is says "Confused tourist stop here for photo"


No comments:
Post a Comment