Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Packages!

Just like everyone else on earth, I love to receive packages and mail in general. Today, I received 3 packages. How wonderful! The best ones are the ones from my son's kindergarten class. They made cookies for me and sent them all the way here. I was a little taken back on the amount of cookies, the guys here with me assured me that they can handle the amount of cookies. I must admit, that I don't get packages. My section gets packages is more like it (even though they are addressed to me). I would have no teeth left if I had to eat all the candy and cookies being sent to me. So, I willingly share your love with my guys. And they all thank you.
Thanks for everything that you all do for me here. Now, I've got to go eat some cookies.

No comments: