Friday, December 8, 2006

Confirmed Kill!

That's right! After much discussion and review, it has been confirmed. I am a killer. A well trained, highly motivated and highly skilled purveyor of death. The poor bastard didn't even see it coming. It the midst of the battle, I broke out my camera to capture the moment for historical value.
Warning: Graphic War Violence Photo Below
Not for the faint hearted!
(photo removed by Mouse Haters Annonymous)


With all of our advanced technology, who would have thought, that glue would be my most effective weapon in this "War on Mice". I know the future holds many more of these battles in store for me. I will do my best to stay on top of my game and protect you from these "insurgent vermin." I will include a photo of my office so that you can see how close I am to the enemy.


No comments: