Monday, December 18, 2006

Packages!

Wow! What a surprise! I recieved three boxes of goodies yesterday. I must say "Thank You!" to Mark and Alison Eibner for all the great stuff like the big tub-o-twizzlers! I think I have enough Beef Jerky to last me at least a week (it would last a month for "normal" people)! I tend to skip lunch due to eating so much jerky and sausage. That is fine with me!

Sue (my mom in law) really outdid herself also with the nuts and candy! Thank you so much for everything that you do. You are the mother in law a guy could have. I love you.

Today, I recieved three boxes of goodies from Trinity Lutheran Church and School. Wow, I have a ton of cookies! And Coffee! I have already distributed 3 or 4 bags of cookies to the fella's and gals that are manning the guard towers tonight. I am sure some chocolate chip cookies will help them keep their eyes open.

I thought I saw some snow flakes yesterday! It was cold and drissly all day and I am pretty sure I saw a few flakes. I checked with a couple of other guys and they thought the same thing. Maybe it was trying, or maybe we all just miss the white stuff. Hopefully it will snow when I come home. Then I can shovel and give Melissa a break. Have a great day and thanks again to everyone who sent things to me or baked a cookie for us. We really do appreciate all your efforts!

Oh yeah, check out my cool bike. It's name is "The Shocker."
I took it off "some sweet jumps" and my favorite animal is a "Liger".-Napolean Dynomite

No comments: