Tuesday, December 19, 2006

More Packages!


Holy smokes! Trinity really comes through on the promise of packages! I must say that I now have lots of coffee and toiletries. Thank you all very much, your time and donations are much appreciated by all!

I should include a photo of our three Christmas trees next time. I don't have one with me now. Things here are moving right along, as they should be. It's good to be a Soldier, but it sucks to be away from my family. :-(

I got (good english there) some Christmas presents from Dad & Carole today, I am looking forward to opening them. I have a sneeking suspicion there are some hunting video's in there. I hope I can hold out until Christmas.

Sorry about just rambling on this time. I'll try to make it more interesting on the next one. Thanks again to everyone including my work (Pepsi)! They have been great, too.
I hope everyone is working on their Dart skills. I know mine are top notch. But then again, as Tina knows, "I'm good at everything I do." Merry Christmas!

No comments: