Friday, December 1, 2006

December Already?


Wow, I can't believe that it is already December. It feels like it is early September. I suppose that is good, then when I really get to come home, it will feel like spring! Unfortunately, the Iraqi heat will probably awaken my senses to summer sometime around April. I am really looking forward to coming home soon and seeing my loved ones. I miss them so much. Its hard to imagine how hard things must be for my adorable wife, but she is stronger than me. She is a true trooper. God surely has blessed me to have such a wonderful family.

2 comments:

K9DI said...

What a great way to get your Mother off your back for not writing! HaHa!!

I couldn't agree with you more about your wonderful family.

I am very Proud of ALL of you.

MarkEibner said...

Yo Criag- You are quite the web savvy Montanan!!!! I 've subscribed to your RSS, so keep the posts coming.

You are a lucky man to have the family you have.


Mark Eibner